The preview for ‘The Bachelorette’ premiere reveals Hannah Brown calling out one contestant, Scott Anderson, for approaching the present with a GIRLFRIEND — and he or she does NOT maintain again whereas telling him off about it!
Hannah Brown is taking NO bulls*** on this season of The Bachelorette, and her no-nonsense perspective comes into play through the very first episode on Could 13. Varied previews for the premiere characteristic Hannah pulling one man apart and accusing him of getting a girlfriend. The man in query is Scott Anderson, who has a surprised look on his face as Hannah approaches him with the allegations. We gained’t know the way he responds to Hannah calling him out till the complete episode airs, however for now, right here’s extra to know concerning the already controversial contestant!
1. He’s employed however nonetheless likes having enjoyable. Scott, who’s 28 years previous, works as a software program gross sales govt in Chicago, Illinois. In his bio for The Bachelorette, he mentioned the truth that he has a “actual job” is a part of what makes him such a great catch. Nonetheless, he additionally made it clear that he’s not all work and no play — he additionally admitted that he likes to “day drink along with his buds on rooftops” when he’s not working.
2. He’s not afraid to make use of attraction to get his method. We’ll have to attend and see if Scott is ready to win Hannah over after what she learns about him, however in his common life, he’s definitely been in a position to make use of attraction to get what he needs. In keeping with his Bachelorette bio, Scott “could be very expert at schmoozing waitresses into giving him free meals and drinks.” Uhh….okay? Apparently, Chris Harrison has additionally publicly mentioned that Scott “isn’t [on The Bachelorette] for the best causes.”
3. He’s into sports activities. Along with day consuming on rooftops, Scott additionally likes to “watch sports activities” in his free time, in keeping with his bio web page.
4. He’s tremendous happy with his household and mates. Other than his job, Scott additionally thinks that his “nice household” and “mates who’re a blast to be round” are a part of what make him an ideal catch for Hannah.
5. He’s a Kardashian fan! Scott admittedly “admires” the one and solely Kris Jenner — who may blame him!?