F-I-N-A-L-L-Y. Taylor Swift has confirmed her new album & followers are full on freaking out! Right here’s every little thing we all know to date about ‘Lover.’
It’s a very good day to be a Swiftie. After a lot hypothesis, Taylor Swift, 29, has lastly confirmed her new studio album on June 13, and even dished on the title! Lover is ready to be launched later this summer season, and her devoted fanbase are freaking out about the excellent news. As if that wasn’t sufficient, the singer will drop a brand new single, “You Must Calm Down” on June 14, with the music video following on June 17. Taylor unveiled allllll the tea about her new document throughout an Instagram dwell session, and we’ve gathered all the small print up for you proper right here!
1. The brand new album will include 18 tracks. Lover is ready to be Tay’s longest studio album so far!
2. It includes a collaboration with dressmaker Stella McCartney. Taylor praised the well-known designer throughout her Instagram dwell chat. “I needed to inform you additionally that for the discharge of the Lover album there’s going to be a collaboration that I’ve performed with Stella McCartney. “There’s a lot creativeness” in her clothes Taylor raved concerning the designer.
3. Tay is tremendous pleased with her followers for determining some particulars of the album forward of time. It’s no secret that Tay has some tremendous sleuth followers, however she doesn’t thoughts in any respect! “There’s so much that i’ve been so enthusiastic about an needed to attend till the proper time. I’ve been so honored by your dedication to discovering Easter Eggs,” she stated on June 13.
4. It’s about to be romantic AF. “This album in tone may be very romantic,” Taylor promised of the forthcoming document. “Not simply merely thematically, prefer it’s all love songs or one thing. The concept of one thing being romantic…it doesn’t should be a cheerful tune.”
5. It will likely be right here earlier than we all know it! The document is ready to hit streaming companies on August 23rd, 2019. We’re SO prepared for this.