Latasha Okay is suing Cardi B for alleged assault, in response to new courtroom paperwork on July 8. Nonetheless, this isn’t the primary time the blogger has introduced down a lawsuit on the rapper. Study all about their feud and extra!
Latasha Okay is suing Cardi B, 26, for alleged assault, in response to TMZ, which obtained courtroom paperwork on July 8. The blogger claims the “Press” rapper threatened her by encouraging gang members to “deal with” her. Latasha additionally claims Cardi’s pal Skeemo posted “violent messages” about her on social media. In addition, Latasha says within the courtroom docs that she was within the first trimester of a “excessive threat” being pregnant when the alleged menace and messages each occurred. Right here’s 5 issues to find out about Latasha and the continuing drama with Cardi.
1. Latasha Okay is within the midst of a back-and-forth authorized battle with Cardi B. — The official authorized paperwork, obtained by TMZ, present that Latasha is doubling down on her counter lawsuit in opposition to Cardi. Latasha’s authentic swimsuit accused Cardi of slander. Within the revised lawsuit, Latasha is now claiming that Cardi allegedly assaulted her, regardless of by no means being in the identical setting because the rapper.
Latasha’s feud with Cardi started in September 2018 when she shared an interview on her YouTube channel with a girl who Cardi of abusing medication, prostitution, and having an STD. Because of this, Cardi sued Latasha. Latasha then countersued Cardi for slander. Nonetheless, in her new, amended lawsuit (talked about above), Latasha claims Cardi brought about hurt to her unborn youngster.
2. Cardi has responded to Latasha’s newest declare. — Her reps believes Latasha Okay’s actions are a ploy to get publicity on the expense of the rapper. “Tasha Okay’s counterclaims are fully frivolous and don’t have any benefit,” Cardi’s rep informed TMZ. Tasha Okay clearly appears to assume that this lawsuit and the courts are her social media channel the place she thinks that she will say something she needs, with out regard for the reality, harassing Cardi and her mates to attempt to acquire reader to her weblog on the expense of Cardi.”
The rep’s assertion continued: “That is failing — Tasha’s personal phrases in interviews and paperwork present that her claims are fully false. Cardi absolutely expects that Tasha Okay’s claims can be dismissed, and that on the finish of this case, Cardi can be victorious and Tasha Okay can be held accountable for the blatantly false issues she has mentioned, written and posted about Cardi, that Tasha Okay knew have been false.”
3. Latasha Okay is from Atlanta. — Her Twitter account and web site each state that she is a Georgia native. She additionally goes by her web identify, Tasha Okay.
4. Tasha Okay is an web persona and blogger. — She covers “unique leisure information and celeb gossip” by video content material on her YouTube web page, podcast, web site and Twitter account, titled “UnWinewithTashaK”. Her tagline reads, “We sip wine and gossip”.
5. She is a mom. — Tasha has spoken about her daughter on social media, and she or he seems to have a second child on the way in which. Tasha’s shared pictures of her child bump on Twitter on the finish of June and into early July (2019). On June 29, she wrote on Twitter that she was 37 weeks pregnant. Tasha has additionally shared pictures of her male associate on social media. It’s unclear if she’s married.