Hannah Brown and Garrett Powell strip down for some horny bungee leaping on the June 24 episode of ‘The Bachelorette,’ and it’s sure to go down as one of many sexiest dates in Bachelor Nation historical past!
It seems like issues are going to get STEAMY between Garrett Powell and Hannah Brown on the June 24 episode of The Bachelorette. Previews from the episode present the pair going bungee leaping on their one-on-one date — and so they’re VERY scantily clothed for the tour! We haven’t seen a lot of Garrett and Hannah’s one-on-one time this season, however he has earned digicam time as a result of his hatred of fellow contestant, Luke Parker. Garrett hasn’t been afraid to name Luke out for his conduct on the present, and their feud will proceed with tonight’s episode. Right here’s extra to learn about Garrett:
1. He’s an expert golfer. Garrett works as an expert golfer on the Shoal Creek Golf and Nation Membership in Shoal Creek, Alabama (sure, like Hannah, he’s an Alabama boy)! He’s PGA-certified, and his job permits him to each play and educate golf for his profession.
2. He’s faculty educated. Garrett is a graduate of Mississippi State College, the place he studied golf administration.
3. He was a school athlete. Golf isn’t the one sport that Garrett excels at! He performed quarterback for the soccer group at Mississippi State College, based on Bustle.
4. His sister-in-law signed him up for the present. Garrett broke up together with his final girlfriend in August 2018. His sister-in-law signed him up for The Bachelorette after noticing what number of similarities he and Hannah had. Along with his brother and sister-in-law, he additionally has a sister, who’s married, as effectively.
5. Religion is vital to him. In his Bachelorette bio, Garrett revealed that he likes to go to church in his spare time. He has additionally posted about his religion on Instagram.