BAKER, La. — A Louisiana coroner says carbon monoxide poisoning killed a mom and daughter who have been discovered useless after an residence fireplace.
The Advocate stories that the East Baton Rouge coroner, Dr. Beau Clark, recognized the victims as 34-year-old Dominique Holden and 8-year-old Iyona Holden. Flames engulfed their residence in Baker in a single day between Friday and Saturday.
The fireplace was found when a person believed to be Dominique Holden’s husband and Iyona Holden’s father got here residence from working an evening shift.
A information launch from the Louisiana Fireplace Marshal’s Workplace says investigators concluded the hearth began within the kitchen, the place unattended cooking supplies have been left on a range.